Saturday, August 12, 2017
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Of course, at this point the show is still on for Saturday from 1pm - 4pm and we are looking to fill the area around the pond and the parking lot.
In the event the weather becomes an issue a decision will be made by the club president and within minutes of that decision being made, it will be posted on this site as well as on our Facebook page. A tweet will also be sent to all our twitter followers and an email will go out to all club members.
So if you do not hear from us, the show is on. Please however DO NOT call the club president to get an early heads up. There is no early heads up as it will be posted immediately upon a decision being made. A phone call only complicates and delays the process for everyone else. We thank you for yor cooperation in this matter.